Web Components and React Components - Usage Differences
- Custom Component Name must be hyphenated e.g.
- The tag name is case insensitive as it is part of the HTML
<slot> tag that allows component composition. Svelte too has the concept of slots.
- API ⇒
- Custom Component Name always starts with a capital letter.
- It is case sensitive, that is possible because JSX is actually XML(which is case sensitive).
- Can't have hyphens in the name because it is supposed to be a function that can't have a hyphen in its name.